- Role: Content Marketing Manager
- Scope: You will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing our company's content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives.
- Level: Medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid or remote)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- A master's degree in languages, business, or similar; or 3-5 years of experience in content marketing in a SaaS context
- Experience in Saas or a Marketing Agency
- Flawless copyrighting in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- You agree with our values
Amazing bonus points 🤩 if you can
- edit simple graphics in Canva/Sketch/photoshop/etc; or
- edit simple videos in AE/Premiere Pro.
What does your day look like
As our content marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives. You will oversee all marketing campaigns for StoryChief. You'll be responsible for our company's content strategy, creating targeted and relevant content, and distributing our marketing communications to audiences online. Your ultimate goal is to drive leads and steer potential customers through the sales funnel. Look at some of our testimonials:
As a Content Marketing Manager you:
- manage our content marketing resources and take care of the distribution of content.
- perform copywriting of blogs, ebooks, and social media posts.
- manage user-generated content: StoryChief has more than 50 content contributors; submitted content needs to be managed and published.
- help demand generation marketers increase conversion rates by optimizing the outbound messaging.
- help the conversion rate optimization of the content on the website
- creating dashboards and analyzing content performance is a must.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup on an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.