- Role: Customer Onboarding Manager
- Scope: Understanding the needs of a fresh customer, hands-on helping them with their first steps in StoryChief, and improving the overall processes regarding customer onboarding experience
- Level: Medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in a similar role
- Client-oriented, process-oriented and solutions-oriented
- Strong organizational, communicational, and analytical skills
- You manage stress with grace
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity for cloud-based applications
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- You agree with our values
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- Prior B2B experience, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency.
What does your day look like
As our customer onboarding manager, you will be in charge of the whole customer onboarding area from A to Z. Your goal is to ensure our customers extract the most value out of the platform as possible. This consists of a variety of tasks: understanding the needs of a customer, hands-on helping customers with their first steps in StoryChief, and improving the overall processes regarding customer onboarding experience.
To onboard new customers, you will analyze their current workflow to discover how it fits best into the StoryChief platform. You find out what the relevant features are for the customer, showcase these in personal (online) sessions and show them the related best practices. Importantly, you represent the company to fresh customers, so make sure you keep them excited by easing the adoption while maximizing their benefit of using the tool.
Apart from customers, you will work closely with colleagues. You will work closely with our Sales Team who briefs you on the needs of the customer based on their initial contact. You will also work closely with the Customer Success Manager, with whom you will be able to identify improvements to ensure our customers can be onboarded quicker. Additionally, you help shape the product by identifying recurring feature requests which are not in the product yet and providing them to the development team.
As a customer onboarding manager you:
- Manage the whole onboarding process from A-Z
- Set up new processes and find ways to improve the current ones
- Reach out to new customers and help customers with the implementation of StoryChief
- Provide a personalized and adapted onboarding session
- Respond to customer emails, chats, and calls regarding the implementation
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers
- Upsell customers
- Write and update help articles
- Successfully transfer your customer relationships to a customer success manager after onboarding
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.