StoryChief is on a mission to help businesses get more reach with their content by centralizing their content creation and distribution processes. Our cloud-based technology allows content teams to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value-adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding in 2017, we've onboarded 25,000 content teams in 70 different countries and secured over 2M in funding from international investors.
As a Customer Support Manager, you are a trusted advisor and true StoryChief expert, helping and guiding customers by getting the most out of our software. It's your goal to teach and educate the customer so that they get the most out of StoryChief.
You will play a key role by being the face of StoryChief towards our customers, but also the voice of our customers within StoryChief. This means a CSM can have a real impact on the company by not only helping customers but also helping our product and development teams understand our client's needs.
You will work closely together with our Customer Success Managers, which are in charge of the later stage of the customer’s life cycle (retention and engagement). But also with development, sales, and marketing teams.
CSMs are the guides, so they introduce and guide clients taking their first StoryChief steps by giving training through webinars, chats, how-to articles, and more. Throughout our customer's life cycle, you’ll find yourself being more of a coach, helping them with very practical questions and getting interesting insights on the role of StoryChief in the marketing scope. That variation keeps it very fresh.
StoryChief is still an early-stage startup and a team of 15 people. That means that you'll not be thrown into factory-like flows, but you'll have to lay the foundation. Your voice will be heard. You'll be working together with our sales, marketing, product, and customer support teams.
What makes a good Customer Support Manager
- Basic knowledge of content marketing is important to be able to understand our clients' needs
- At least 2 years of experience in a client-focused role is key to give credibility to our customers.
- Experience with DNS as well as Content Management Systems like WordPress, Drupal, Webflow, Joomla, etc.
- Fluent knowledge of English is required.
- You are a friendly face that really likes to help people and can have patience when needed.
- You understand there are all kinds of customers who all have different needs
- You're innovative and able to share your ideas to do things better
- You want to add value to the team but can work independently when needed
- The customer comes first, always!
- Time management is no issue for you.
- You agree with our values
The job in a nutshell
- Onboard new customers.
- Announce new product features together with marketing.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to share customer insights and develop solutions for unmet customer needs.
- Serve as a technical advisor to a portfolio of assigned accounts and channel partners.
- Provide technical support across multiple channels.
- Work independently, demonstrate objectivity, and exhibit sound reasoning in a dynamic and ambiguous working environment.
- Chair meetings and host webinars.
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company