StoryChief is on a mission to help businesses get more reach with their content by centralizing their content creation and distribution processes. Our cloud-based technology allows content teams to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value-adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding in 2017, we've on-boarded 25,000 content teams in 70 different countries and secured 2M in funding from international investors.
As a Growth Marketer, you are obsessed with data and doing rapid measurable experiments. The 'If-you-can't-measure-it-don't-do-it' mentality. Growth hacking is more of a mindset than a position. People who embrace this idea are not afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box to get results.
A growth marketer is more of a “catch-all” phrase that refers to someone who dabbles in growth hacking, but may also leverage more traditional marketing methods as well to get the intended result.
Growth marketers use the data they’ve collected to create customer personas, improve revenues and minimize costs and expenditures where possible. While running several experiments, the goal is to kill failed ones and scale the right ones.
Here at StoryChief, we are looking for a T-shaped growth marketer. From a skill-set perspective, understanding the different types of customer acquisition channels – including paid and owned media as well as earned media (PR, word of mouth, organic SEO) is vital to the growth manager.
StoryChief is still an early-stage startup and a team of 15 people. That means that you'll not be thrown into factory-like flows, but you'll have to lay the foundation. Your voice will be heard. You'll be working together with our customer success, marketing, product and customer support teams.
What do we expect?
As soon as you start working, we expect you to be hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mentality. Learning by doing. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights, and achieve successes.
- Bachelor's/Masters degree
- 3+ years' experience in SEO, growth marketing, conversion rate optimization or paid acquisition
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Samples and results of past growth marketing projects
- You agree with our values
- Your T-shape looks similar to this:
What will you get?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company