StoryChief is on a mission to help businesses get more reach with their content by centralizing their content creation and distribution processes. Our cloud-based technology allows content teams to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value-adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding in 2017, we've on-boarded 25,000 content teams in 70 different countries and secured 2M in funding from international investors.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you are both a trusted advisor and true expert with a go-getter mentality, helping and guiding potential customers to choose the right software. It's your goal to optimize the buying process and build longterm client relationships by helping entrepreneurs succeed in content marketing. With your laser-focus and self-starter attitude, you identify the gaps in the workflows of users during calls or demo's and tailor your conversation 'on the go' towards their needs. In this process, you will work on both inbound and outbound leads delivered by our marketers or by your personal sales development rep.
StoryChief is still an early-stage startup and a team of 15 people. That means that you'll not be thrown into factory-like flows, but you'll have to lay the foundation. Your voice will be heard. You'll be working together with our customer success, marketing, product and customer support teams.
What do we expect?
As soon as you start working, we expect you to be hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mentality - learning by doing. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights, and achieve success. As a Sales Rep, you’ll inspire other entrepreneurs to create better quality content. At the same time, you will grow as well - as a professional and as a person.
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes
- You have done B2B sales before, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity with cloud-based applications
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Laser-sharp focus
- Using your CRM more often than Tinder
- You agree with our values
- You are a friendly face that likes to help people and can have patience when needed
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company