- Role: NLP Data Engineer
- Scope: As an NLP Data Engineer at StoryChief you will work on an AI-driven project
- Level: Medior/senior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid or remote)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- Preferably at least a Master’s degree in any quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Experience with search, information retrieval, and natural language processing is a must.
- Experience with streaming algorithms, applications, Python, SQL, Git, CI/CD, and big data platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of SEO & content marketing from a technical perspective.
- Possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods, and text representation techniques.
- You agree with our values.
What does your day look like
Joining StoryChief as an NLP Data Engineer means that you will be helping an entirely new business unit in which you take charge of scoping and prototyping an AI-based NLP content strategy assistant that aims to increase the business growth through content. The goal is to level the playing field for non-expert marketers and writers by helping them thrive. You will develop an MVP to eventually launch as a core feature within the platform. As such, you have an immediate impact on our clients by addressing their pain points.
It is crucial in this role to combine technical knowledge with linguistics and then use the knowledge you've gained to try and make our product more “intelligent”. You will work closely with our development and marketing teams.
As an NLP Data Engineer you:
- research, prototype, build and maintain systems for information retrieval, search, document classification, and Q&A.
- create comprehensive product requirements together with Product development, Design, and Marketing teams.
- work closely with the Engineering teams (frontend and backend) to implement, deploy, and maintain production systems.
- write thorough documentation.
- effectively communicate highly technical results to various teams.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup on an international scene.
- A digital and data-driven company culture.
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces.
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package.
- A growing team in a growing company.
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence.
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.