- Role: Product manager
- Scope: As a product manager you will identify our customers' needs and the larger business objectives to define our product direction. You will be responsible for representing the true voice of our customers and know how to articulate what success looks like for our product, and then turn that vision into reality.
- Level: Medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- 2+ years of product-related experience (product manager or have a background in engineering, product design, computer sciences, data/business analysis).
- Experience with the full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution.
- Be an excellent communicator of product decisions and know the rationale behind them.
- Experience in performing market and competitor analysis.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to shape product strategies and roadmaps.
- Know what a good UX looks like, and be able to shape and sketch new features.
- You agree with our values
Amazing bonus points 🤩
Experience with content marketing, SEO, cloud technologies, and SaaS products is a big plus.
What does your day look like
As a product manager at StoryChief, you'll be researching our customer's needs, defining the product's visions, and ensuring customer satisfaction. You'll drive the development, launch, marketing, and improvements of StoryChief throughout its lifecycle. Your tasks will include a mix of tactical, professional, and strategic duties. By talking regularly to our customers you'll gain knowledge about our customers and gain a better understanding of their needs and pain points. Your work will have a direct impact on the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth. Look at some of our testimonials:
As a product manager you:
- research our tool, market, target audience, user personas, statistics, and competitors.
- map out our product vision and understand the objectives and visions of StoryChief to create a plan accordingly.
- set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience.
- understand and conduct market research and keep up to date with relevant market developments and industry trends.
- engage with our users to identify areas of improvement and understand our users' pain points and manage our feature request platform.
- collaborates closely with our marketing team, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to ensure that requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- analyze users’ behavior and track the new feature’s KPI.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup on an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.