- Role: Sales Development Representative
- Scope: You will be responsible for outbound prospecting. You will research and reach out to new clients interested in our software, and introduce those clients to our company.
- Level: Medior
- Location: Boston, USA (100% remote work is also possible, as long as you live in Massachusetts state)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or a related field or prior sales experience
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their businesses and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes
- You're fearless and not afraid of rejection
- Prior B2B sales experience is a plus, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency. However, this is not required if you have the right mindset and can convince us so
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity with cloud-based applications
- Laser-sharp focus, good time management, and analytical skills
- You're result-oriented; capable of bringing leads and prospects to the next step in the sales process
- You are a friendly face that likes to help people
- You agree with our values
What does your day look like
As our sales development representative (SDR) you will focus on outreach, prospecting, and qualification of leads. You won't be expected to close deals, but your goal will be to connect with as many leads as possible and determine if they're a good fit for us.
With the help of our marketing team, you'll be responsible for researching interesting prospects for our company, connecting with as many leads as possible, and educating & qualifying the leads you connect with. This will involve managing inbound leads over the phone and email, qualification of leads, and scheduling meetings for the Account Executive team. This means you'll need to have an understanding of our industry, sales process, and the pain points of potential leads. Furthermore, you can answer a prospect's questions and know the competition. You'll work closely with the rest of the sales team.
As a sales development representative you:
- Generate and qualify as many new leads as possible.
- Touch every lead and filter out the ones that aren't a good fit.
- Conduct market research and define our target audience.
- Know the pain points of our target audience and how you can solve them.
- Provide information about our product to customers, once you have identified their needs.
- Move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connect them to an account executive, and arrange meetings.
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but didn't purchase our software.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team.
- Meet KPIs and goals.
- The salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and other relevant factors.
- Eligible for commission based on sales performance.
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- Flexibility & Independence
- Health care insurance
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO (20 days), VTO, and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, which means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.