- Role: Video producer
- Scope: Support the marketing team in producing online video content (video and short animation); record and edit in-app tutorials and quick tip videos; and create in-house training resources (e.g. recording and editing snippets of customer interactions).
- Level: Medior/senior
- Location: Ghent, BE (Hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in media production or relevant field preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience working with video production & editing
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Figma
- Excellent understanding of storytelling techniques and visual composition
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Excellent communication skills
What does your week look like
During your position at StoryChief, you will be providing support in three areas. First, you will help the marketing team to produce online video content and small animations for the website, blogs, and ads. We regularly perform customer interviews which need to be recorded and edited in short and longer formats.
Your second task is to provide video resources for customers to understand our product better. This will consist of recording and editing in-app tutorial videos, quick tip animations, and others. This serves as a great help to all of our customers.
And lastly, you will be helping out your new colleagues at StoryChief by helping us build a set of resources that include recordings of the onboarding process and interactions between colleagues and customers.
As a video producer you:
- Communicate with other teams to align on production needs
- Plan and organize production work while ensuring all deadlines are met
- Shoot videos using provided equipment and edit footage using post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Screen-record intended app usage and provide on-screen pointers
- Ensure quality control of all videos with consistent aesthetics
- Work with other departments such as marketing or design teams to ensure that all elements of a project come together cohesively
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, which means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a sunny canal-side terrace and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.