Here at StoryChief, we are always advancing our existing features to the next level! And this feature is crucial to monitor your content. That's why we've released our new feature to better organize your content management.
We know how painful it is to analyze the content you are working on or published before.
It's important that you can find relevant information lightning-fast. Like when you have your content meeting and want to show your team a list of drafts or published stories that meet certain criteria. For example, a deadline, SEO score, approval status, and performance.
Meet the new content management stories list
1. Set up your KPI's
Simply use the toggle on the right to show the KPI columns that are important to you. Some examples being: SEO score status, Read time, Nº of Reads, and Nº of Views.
2. Filter, Search, Sort, and Share
Use the Filter button to show the content list that meets certain data criteria:
Example, 'show me a list of stories that have:
- An SEO score that is above 80%
- Updated by 'person X' after a certain date
- Approval status is 'Pending'
- The destination is set to 'LinkedIn profile of the CEO', 'Facebook page of the company'
- The internal deadline is set to a certain date
- Tag is 'awareness'
- Language is 'Dutch'
Sort by topic and share the link with your colleagues so they can review the list.
3. Speed improvements
So to make this feature happen, we had to rebuild our story content management engine from scratch. This resulted in HUGE speed improvements. +-200% faster load times and quicker response.
Go ahead and try it yourself!
- Instantly cut your content process in half
- Put a layer of superpowers above your CMS or use StoryChief to host your content
- Get more traction with your stories
- Built-in SEO assistant
- Hassle-free collaboration for happier teams
- 100+ features
- Quick support
By the way. Have you already signed up for the release of our upcoming social media feature?
If not, feel free to use this form to get early access once it is released:
Did you see our guide on how to dominate Google with content? We highly recommend it.
We've also relaunched our affiliate campaign!
Start earning money by promoting StoryChief!
Don't want to earn money, but a discount on your plan? Refer us to a friend.
Your StoryChief family.