- Role: Inside Sales Executive
- Scope: Identify business pains in their content publishing process. Suggest a more streamlined process to manage their content. Identify clear advantages for the business to adopt the product.
- Level: Junior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their businesses and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes
- Prior B2B sales experience is a plus, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency. However, this is not required if you have the right mindset and can convince us so.
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity for cloud-based applications.
- You agree with our values.
- You are a friendly face that likes to help people and can have patience when needed.
What does your day look like
You are the person that takes action whenever a potential customer shows interest in StoryChief, for example, by activating a trial or reaching out to StoryChief. Other activities include actively looking for companies that would perfectly fit our platform. With your needle-like focus and self-starter attitude, you identify potential customers, and the gaps in their current workflows and schedule a demo with one of your colleagues for them. In this process, you will work on both inbound and outbound leads delivered by our marketers or from your personal sales development rep. The process differs from other sales positions as you help customers improve their businesses and that experience can be very rewarding. Look at some of our testimonials:
When you start working at StoryChief, you'll get the opportunity to have in-depth training from one of our experts. This means that you will learn everything about StoryChief, our story, the product, and your colleagues, and you get a comprehensive sales onboarding. So don't worry if you have little prior experience, we will guide you along the way. What is important to us, is having the right attitude and an eagerness to learn.
As soon as you start working we expect you to put yourself out there with an entrepreneurial mentality. As a Sales Rep, you'll help businesses centralize their publishing process and save them time and money. You'll get the opportunity to become an excerpt and grow as a person.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, this means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs.
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.