StoryChief is hiring a highly motivated Sales Development Representative!
StoryChief is a marketing tech software scale-up from Ghent. Using the StoryChief platform, marketers can easily manage their marketing content (blogs, articles, news, etc) from planning, copywriting, reviews, SEO optimization, and multi-channel publication to analyzing impact.
- Role: Sales Development Representative
- Scope: You will help out with the setup & execution of account-based marketing campaigns. You will research and reach out to accounts that might be interested, build relationships, and highlight the value of our platform.
- Level: Junior/Medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What does your day look like as a Sales Development Representative at StoryChief?
As our sales development representative (SDR) you will focus on outreach, prospecting, and leadership qualifications.
You will be responsible for researching interesting prospects for our company, connecting with as many leads as possible, and educating and qualifying the leads you connect with. This means you'll need to have an understanding of our industry, sales process, and the pain points of potential leads, be able to answer a prospect's questions, and know the competition. You'll also be working closely with our sales team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- generate and qualify as many new leads as possible.
- touch every lead and filter out the ones that aren't a good fit.
- conduct market research and define our target audience.
- know the pain points of our target audience and how you can solve them.
- provide information about our product to customers, once you have identified their needs.
- move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connect them to a salesperson, and arrange meetings.
- follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but didn't purchase our software.
- collaborate closely with the sales and marketing team.
What do we expect from you:
- Are you a junior or already have some work experience? We don’t mind, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with a can-do attitude!
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their businesses and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes.
- Are patient, and emphatic, and you can keep your calm, even when things get busy.
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity for cloud-based applications
- Have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and do what it takes to keep this up-to-date.
- Laser-sharp focus, good time management, and analytical skills
- You agree with our values
Amazing bonus points 🤩
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in sales, marketing, business, or a related field.
- Prior B2B sales experience is a plus, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency. However, this is not required if you are motivated and eager to learn.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A hybrid working model: a pleasant mix of office and home working.
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, which means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with regular parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, BBQs, and more ...
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees ONLY. NO AGENCIES.