- Role: Sales Development Representative
- Scope: You will help out with the setup & execution of account-based marketing campaigns. You will research and reach out to accounts that might be interested, build relationships and highlight the value of our platform.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Ghent, BE (hybrid)
- Timing: Asap
What do we expect from you:
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or a related field.
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their businesses and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes
- Prior B2B sales experience is a plus, preferably in a tech startup environment or a digital agency. However, this is not required if you have the right mindset and can convince us so
- You strongly believe in technology and have an affinity for cloud-based applications
- Laser-sharp focus, good time management, and analytical skills
- You agree with our values
What does your day look like
As our sales development representative (SDR) you will focus on outreach, prospecting, and leadership qualifications. You will be responsible for researching interesting prospects for our company, connecting with as many leads as possible, and educating and qualifying the leads you connect with. This means you'll need to have an understanding of our industry, sales process, and the pain points of potential leads, be able to answer a prospect's questions and know the competition. You'll also be working closely with our sales team. Look at some of our testimonials:
As a sales development representative you:
- generate and qualify as many new leads as possible.
- touch every lead and filter out the ones that aren't a good fit.
- conduct market research and define our target audience.
- know the pain points of our target audience and how you can solve them.
- provide information about our product to customers, once you have identified their needs.
- move solid leads through the marketing funnel, connect them to a salesperson, and arrange meetings.
- follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but didn't purchase our software.
- collaborate closely with the sales team.
What's in it for you? 🤝
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense tech startup in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A great deal of freedom, trust, and accountability
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience with a broad benefits package
- A growing team in a growing company
- Personal development- Your work will have a big impact, which means as the business grows, your responsibility can grow with it.
- Flexibility & independence
- Parties, retreats, after-work drinks, lunches, ...
- A funky pet-friendly work environment with a pop-up pool and regular BBQs
Excited? Do not hesitate to apply!
You can do so in English or Dutch. We'll contact you soon
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, or any disability. Direct employees only. No agencies.