With 2020 in our rearview mirror, we were super excited to start the new year off with a bang. And that's exactly what we did! Introducing StoryChief 3.0. One tool to manage all your content marketing. Blogs, Social Media, and Employee advocacy.
Share content with your employees and their network. Easily. Ambassadors 2.0 is now live! 🔥
We've extended our widely-used ambassadors feature to our social media editor.
Give your employees a simple way to amplify your brand's reach by sharing curated content across their social networks.
All your company content, in one place
Provide a social feed of your content to your employees through a simple landing page. This way, you can boost engagement and reach new customers.
View an example
Take social media engagement to a whole new level
Provide your employees with strong messaging crafted by marketing, allowing them to instantly engage in your content.
View an example | setup guide
Align on Brand Messaging
Share pre-approved social messaging to help ensure that content shared through employees is aligned with your brand's tone of voice.
- Share stories, links, photos, and videos
- Start an approval flow before your content goes out
- Plan when your content goes out
- StoryChief will make single-user plans available again through our collaboration with Samsung US App stack Marketplace, launching in February.
- Want to grow your business in the Netherlands? Check out our collaboration with ANP Press Support.
- Next week we'll be launching content creation services. Bringing together our marketing team clients with our agency clients to help establish solid content strategies. If you need help with your content please fill in this survey.
- Did you notice our new branding?
📚 Free resource: Toolkit to Bring in More Leads
Turn your target audience into leads with content
Learn how you can use content marketing to bring in more leads for your sales team.
In this toolkit, you’ll find:
🚀 Actionable frameworks
🔥 Plug-n-play funnel maps
✍️ Copy templates to bring in leads
... and much more
30 Tactics for a Top-Notch Content Creation Strategy
Figuring out a content creation strategy that makes sense and also works can be tricky. That's why we're giving you a little headstart with these 30 tactics.
13 Content Marketing Formats B2B Marketers Need to Try
Finding new content ideas for blogs is complicated. Here are 13 formats you need to try in the new year to bring your content marketing to the next level.
How to Boost SEO With These Small Content Changes
Updating your old content can help you to give your website that SEO boost it deserves. Check out how these small content changes can help you achieve just that.
Invite and earn 100 $ gift cards 🎁
Loving StoryChief? If you refer StoryChief to someone and they purchase one of our yearly plans, you’ll receive a 100 $ gift card at an online webshop of your choice.